SEO Made Simple
Around 83% of all search engine traffic is driven by good SEO, with the remaining 17% from paid adverts. Research has found that ranking on search engines implies to the buyer that you’re a business to be trusted but how does it all work?
Thursday, 26 May 2016 from 10:00 to 13:00
Looking for work?
Take a look at our info for Jobseekers and prepare for success! Don't forget libraries can be your office - research industries and companies, read about how to write a winning CV, and use a PC to apply online.
Sonia AyazSonia is our Library Entrepreneur at Manchester Central Library!
Read her blog and find out how libraries are helping her to launch her cruelty-free range of handbags.
Join your local library and get instant access to COBRA - the Complete Business Reference Advisor. It's yours to use in the library, at home, or on the move.
Where you can find information
If you don't know where to start, your local library service can help.
Or you can contact us direct:
Email your enquiry to: email@example.com
Telephone us on 0161 234 1991
Ask About Business is a partnership between twelve library authorities across the north west.
Led by Manchester Libraries, Information & Archives service, Ask About Business provides information through libraries to support:
- Pre-start and new businesses
- Business students